Darts 2018

Yes, but some have the good grace (and there is plenty) to admit the better man won on the day and congratulate them.

Wade is a complete wanker, will never forget the way he went on when he beat some Japanese player I think at the world championship both in the game and the interview after he was a complete disgrace.

The actual interview was laughable and showed the blokes true colours.
Dinnar what Sammi sees in him.

Michael Smith comes across as proper moody sometimes but he’s a proper nice bloke. I like cross as well but I’d love to see Smith win this

Mason, Part, O’Shea, and Nicholson are Best commentators because they don’t talk too much they tell you what you can’t see averages and such like and what they need to leave a finish and so on and give you an insight into a players mind, the others talk for the sake of it and tell you what you can see with your own eyes, I don’t need telling he’s just missed 3 at a double I’ve just f***ing watched it pal same as you.

Mason, Part, O’Shea, and Nicholson are Best commentators because they don’t talk too much they tell you what you can’t see averages and such like and what they need to leave a finish and so on and give you an insight into a players mind, the others talk for the sake of it and tell you what you can see with your own eyes, I don’t need telling he’s just missed 3 at a double I’ve just f***ing watched it pal same as you.
I like Mark Webster as well.

Back