Darts 2018

Plenty of people came out at the time saying that they have the same mental illness as wade and feel exactly the same as him at times and can’t control it, he apologised the day after too.

Plenty of people came out at the time saying that they have the same mental illness as wade and feel exactly the same as him at times and can’t control it, he apologised the day after too.

If it was a one off agree, or in the heat of the moment could see that argument.

He was bad in the match, but to continue his shit in the interview after was a disgrace.

the interview itself was a really really bad, the pundits in the studio were totally dumbfounded.

Imo someone had a word with him and told him to apologise, sorry like and I know I can't know this but don't think there was any genuine apology on his behalf.

Watched Darts for the last 15 years and simply think the bloke is a arse hole.

Just my opinion like!

Last edited:
If it was a one off agree, or in the heat of the moment could see that argument.

He was bad in the match, but to continue his shit in the interview after was a disgrace.

the interview itself was a really really bad, the pundits in the studio were totally dumbfounded.

Imo someone had a word with him and told him to apologise, sorry like and I know I can't know this but don't think there was any genuine apology on his behalf.

Watched Darts for the last 15 years and simply think the bloke is a arse hole.

Just my opinion like!

I’ve seen him in Barnsley four or five times and he was fantastic with people every time, Merv King is the same and John Part is up there with the best people I’ve ever met I stood talking to him for half hour once just before MVG won the bdo masters at Bridlington he was brilliant.

I’ve seen him in Barnsley four or five times and he was fantastic with people every time, Merv King is the same and John Part is up there with the best people I’ve ever met I stood talking to him for half hour once just before MVG won the bdo masters at Bridlington
he was brilliant.

Well that’s fair enough then mate if you have had first hand experience

Met James a few times over the years, really really nice bloke.

Seen him in pissing down rain trying to fix a old boys car with borrowed tools outside leisure centre in Barnsley, just to help him out, was at it a while too. Wouldn’t accept a few quid, he said don’t be silly I’ve got plenty of money , put it away mate, you’ll need it to get it fixed properly but it’ll get you home, don’t think the old fella had a clue who he was.

Last edited:
Seen him in pissing down rain trying to fix a old boys car with borrowed tools outside leisure centre in Barnsley, just to help him out, was at it a while too. Wouldn’t accept a few quid, he said don’t be silly I’ve got plenty of money , put it away mate, you’ll need it to get it fixed properly but it’ll get you home, don’t think the old fella had a clue who he was.
Superb that, genuinely nice bloke. He’d have been in his element as well, loves cars.

outstanding spell that from Bunting

he'll never maintain that level though

what a game. classy stuff from Cross both during and after the game

Last edited:
That's a pretty much ideal semi final line up for me. Probably would have chosen that one if I could at the start of the tournament (not necessarily what I expected, just what I would have wanted). Should be a couple of good, tight matches, just like tonight.

Back