Darts 2018

HeroHurley

Midfield
Now into the quarter finals of the Grand Slam

Suljovic v Van den Bergh and Whitlock v Price tonight.

Gary Anderson v Michael Unterbuchner and Jonny Clayton v Michael van Gerwen tomorrow night.

Semi finals Sunday afternoon and the Final on Sunday night.

Can't beat the darts during the winter. :cool:

Aye, darts season indeed. This is usually my favourite event outside of the worlds but I've been focusing on the tennis @ the O2 more this week.

Nice to see the BDO lads competing well with 7 of the 8 winning a match, 2 qualifying from their group and someone into the quarters.

MVG vs Smith was a cracker last night.

Strange scheduling at the darts today.

They have Price vs Suljovic at 1pm, followed by MVG vs Anderson, which should take place around 2/2.30pm. There's no doubt the latter is the main event here, but with England kicking off at 2pm, I thought it would make much more sense for that match to start at 1pm as a lot of the darts viewers will primarily be football fans. It would also give their big stars more recovery time for this evenings final.

I'll watch the darts from 1-2, but then switch over to the football.

Yeah, it's great that there is another player who can live with MVG. I think MVG was a little under par there and certainly missing more doubles towards the end than he normally would, but just makes it much more exciting when you know he's not unbeatable as he can almost be unplayable at times. Also just makes you look forward to the Worlds that little bit more when you feel it's more open. These two are well ahead of the rest at the moment.

Back