Darts 2018

Hopp potentially against clemens and dolan vs Anderson
Hoop Vs Clemens. Durrant Vs De Sousa and Chizzy Vs VVDV are potentially stand out second round games. Gutted for Adam Hunt from Chester Le Street who missed out in the qualifier today at the last stage, now lost his tour card as well. Bedlington lad Callan Rydz in the draw today as well, one to look out for

Still not sold on the new 96 player format, as while there's more matches, and sometimes a hidden gem, it does mainly dillute the quality IMO, and they always have to have a reasonably big name playing a 2nd round match (before some have played a 1st round match), as they know less would watch if they didn't have a headliner. That said, there does look a couple of decent 1st round matches:

R Joyce vs Dekker
Clemens vs Van de Pas
Humphries vs Petersen

Plus no doubt a few decent lads who I'm not really aware of. Didn't realise the Gladiator McGeeney had switched codes ealier this year

Good set of matches tomorrow for the opening night.

Who are we all going for as winner then? I've chucked a tenner on Rob Cross each way at 18/1 on Ladbrokes. Can't see anything else of interest, there's not much value in backing Gerwyn Price now I don't think even if his draw is relatively comfortable at the start.

Good set of matches tomorrow for the opening night.

Who are we all going for as winner then? I've chucked a tenner on Rob Cross each way at 18/1 on Ladbrokes. Can't see anything else of interest, there's not much value in backing Gerwyn Price now I don't think even if his draw is relatively comfortable at the start.

Gurney and Wright each way, best I can hope for is to reach the final as can’t see anyone winning other than Van Gerwen

Back