Darts 2018

Glen Durrant & Gerwyn Price are good odds for this weekends Players Championship finals.

both in the top 2 sections which doesn't include, cross, gurney, smith, mvg, wade, chizzy, white, Adrian lewis,

Last edited:
It's a shame, but first the BBC ending their relationship, and then not even at the Lakeside - any USP they had has gone, and now it really is nothing more than an average darts competition. There will always be the odd gem (who eventually finds his way to the PDC and hold his own), but the 'rival' code just isn't there any more. I usually do try and catch a bit of it, but I doubt I'll bother this year. It's crazy the way it's declined over the past 10 years or so.

It's a shame, but first the BBC ending their relationship, and then not even at the Lakeside - any USP they had has gone, and now it really is nothing more than an average darts competition. There will always be the odd gem (who eventually finds his way to the PDC and hold his own), but the 'rival' code just isn't there any more. I usually do try and catch a bit of it, but I doubt I'll bother this year. It's crazy the way it's declined over the past 10 years or so.
Can't wait for the pdc stuff

Gerwyn Price on fire again

if this was a physical sport you'd think he has to be cheating somehow to improve this much

he's unplayable at the moment

Last edited:
108 and change average and 63% on the doubles. ludicrous how good he's become

the crowd have backed right off him now aswell which is good to see

Yeah he was simply brilliant in that grand slam final, had a bet on Wright and was hopeful but Price just blew him away and has continued that form.

Don’t know if it was wise mind telling Van Gerwen that he is now frightened of Price!

Really good weekend for Chris Dobey. His 2nd major semi final in a row (he didn't compete at the grand slam). Another £25000 for him on the order of merit. Durrant got £10000 after losing in the third round. Luke Humphries winning the youth title means an extra spot will be available for the ally Pally qualifiers at Wigan tomorrow.

Good final after a slow start, Price had darts at a double to take it to a one leg shootout where he would have thrown first, but MVG ended up winning 11-9. These will be seeded 1 and 2 at the Worlds (I believe), so I wouldn't bet against them meeting again in 5 or 6 weeks time, the odds would suggest that.

Good final after a slow start, Price had darts at a double to take it to a one leg shootout where he would have thrown first, but MVG ended up winning 11-9. These will be seeded 1 and 2 at the Worlds (I believe), so I wouldn't bet against them meeting again in 5 or 6 weeks time, the odds would suggest that.
Price is number 3 seed. He's in the 4th section of the draw and could face Rob Cross in the semi final. Section 4 of the draw includes, Gurney, Durrant, Suljovic, Dobey, Price, Henderson, Whitlock, King

Back