Darts 2018

Micheal Smith each way is my first bet @ 14/1 is this the official thread
14s seem to be the general price across the board, but typically, Skybet boosted everyone after I placed my bet and he's 16s there now. Quite a difference if you're putting 10 on.

Each way is a decent shout though as he can't face the big 2 until the final. May stick a couple more on that.

Watch him go out at the first hurdle now :lol:

14s seem to be the general price across the board, but typically, Skybet boosted everyone after I placed my bet and he's 16s there now. Quite a difference if you're putting 10 on.

Each way is a decent shout though as he can't face the big 2 until the final. May stick a couple more on that.

Watch him go out at the first hurdle now :lol:

Can’t do each way on the price boosts :rolleyes:

So, this is what we have tonight. 7pm Sky Sports Darts:

Jeffrey de Zwaan v Nitin Kumar (R1)
Martin Schindler v Cody Harris (R1)
Jan Dekker v Lisa Ashton (R1)
Rob Cross v De Zwaan/Kumar (R2)

Cross vs de Zwaan could be good, assuming the Dutch lad comes through and it will be interesting to see how Ashton does. This is probably the most interesting session until the first round is all completed.

So, this is what we have tonight. 7pm Sky Sports Darts:

Jeffrey de Zwaan v Nitin Kumar (R1)
Martin Schindler v Cody Harris (R1)
Jan Dekker v Lisa Ashton (R1)
Rob Cross v De Zwaan/Kumar (R2)

Cross vs de Zwaan could be good, assuming the Dutch lad comes through and it will be interesting to see how Ashton does. This is probably the most interesting session until the first round is all completed.

Meh...
Sky and the PDC tapping into the Christmas party crowd.
Will get interesting later on...

Meh...
Sky and the PDC tapping into the Christmas party crowd.
Will get interesting later on...

The first 8 days will generally be a lot poorer than normal. It can't not be a worse standard. Said to young @chopsfc007 the other day on a football thread that it will interesting to see how those who regularly bash the BDO version respond when the likes of Alan Tabern is winning his 1st round match with an 81 average. There'll be a lot of 45s, but we'll probably not hear about it ;)

smith vs anderson final = 14/1
wright vs anderson final = 9/1
anderson/wright forecast = 14/1
anderson/smith forecast = 20/1
wright = 12/1
smith = 16/1

those are the bets me and the wife have picked out just for a couple of quid each. keeps me amused for a couple of weeks. enjoy folks

Back