Darts 2018

Discussion in 'SMB' started by HeroHurley, Nov 16, 2018.

1. Price is the new Peter Manley.

2. Pacific

Pacific Striker

that he is but Gary shouldn't have risen to it. just ignore the twat and play the board. same as when players get wound up playing the likes of Pipe because he takes 3 days to throw the dart. or coughs a bit much :lol:

he may have won tonight but not sure Price will enjoy playing the pantomime villian long term. be the first complaining when it's not going his way that the crowd are heckling him

Two million voices likes this.
  3. Two million voices

Two million voices Central Defender

Manley was a likeable fella, Price isn’t.

Can’t argue with that.

4. I meant pantomime villan. But yes I agree Price is a complete tit.

5. Pacific

Pacific Striker

he'll probably get invited back to the Premier League now. he said he hated it but he won't turn down the money. he'll be popular in Aberdeen and Glasgow

6. :lol:

7. Two million voices

Oh aye he’ll get tortured up there, wouldn’t be surprised if he was scheduled to play Anderson up there.

Sossidge Rerls and Pacific like this.
  8. The Bridge Lad

The Bridge Lad Striker

Not seen a match like that for a long time :eek: :lol:

9. What actually bother was they?

10. Pacific

Pacific Striker

Huybrechts, Gurney and Nicholson on twitter discussing amongst themselves how they've moved down the most hated players list by one :lol:

Bladecat likes this.
  11. Oli Wagkz

Oli Wagkz Striker

Price has always come across as an absolute wanker. Anderson should know better and stick to farting on stage

12. Rubberglove

Rubberglove Midfield

I remember a few years back, when Price was new(ish) on the scene and he had a spat with Adrian Lewis

Lewis went on record saying Prive was “a nobody”, since then I’ve always though Price was s Cock end, but good value to watch :lol:

13. Two million voices

14. MigsGoalKicks

MigsGoalKicks Full Back

Enjoyed the final last night. Price was acting a sick but Anderson was looking for confrontation as well.

Has Price played Corey Cadby yet? Can imagine their been fireworks when they meet.

15. Two million voices

16. love the darts, but last night was absolutely embarrassing and once again it's Price involved. Very poor advert for the game. Didn't enjoy that last night.

Bladecat and Two million voices like this.
  17. Two million voices

Agreed. I don’t mind a bit agro on stage, Lewis vs Manley all those years ago was great, Mason vs Taylor too, last night was ridiculous and Price was a complete dick.

GordonMuchallNo1Fan likes this.
  18. One of the previous rounds vs Whitlock, the referee even had to warn Price several times asking him to calm down. Fist pumping/cheering etc when he was scoring 90 for example.... utterly embarrassing. He'll get the dogs abuse off the crowd. Just goes on a bit too much, his antics when he was in the Premier League were cringeworthy

Last edited: Nov 19, 2018
  19. Two million voices

He’s an absolute cock isn’t he? Got no doubt he’ll be brought down a peg or two soon.

GordonMuchallNo1Fan likes this.
  20. tonyfromalnwick

tonyfromalnwick Midfield

The daft thing is, the lad has talent. He's doing himself no favours carrying on like a total idiot. He should try playing without the histrionics and see what happens.