Darren Bent - a retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well what a lying odious f***ing piece a shit he turned out to be.
A f***ing badge kissing bellend. No wonder the Spurs fans turned on him so much. We now know why.

We f***ing played the mags with 10 men. He already had his letter to sir prepared. When we equalised late on he wasn't interested.f***ing shameful. Shameful. £50,000 a week he was getting and he wasn't interested in us equalising v Newcastle. Dummy out the minute we signed Gyan it would appear.

He may need a Lee Clark-style "thigh strain" when Villa play up here next - who knows it could be as early as next season should Villa manage to stay up.

The stick he will get will be immense. And it will be deserved. I will boo the wanker like fuck. I've never done it for anyone but I f***ing well will next time that bastard arrives in town with his slightly effiminate voice.
He may need his mam.

He has shafted us and left us completely in the lurch. It could ruin our season, though I doubt it as Brucey is a wise old wheeler and dealer.

I only hope that Villa don't go to trading standards when they realise they are committed to £24 million for a player who often cannot actually strike a ball cleanly and has the first touch of a virgin.

Yes, a top class goalscorer but not a class act in any other way.

Oh and I know you'll read this at some point Darren. You probably have your own name in every search engine of every website on the internet.
I hope it doesn't hurt your apparently tender feelings.

I guess £80K a week will ease the hurt. It will buy a few new Xbox games for you to fuck about on while the fans that idolised you go to work.

Excellent Toosb, I love you

toosb said:
A f***ing badge kissing bellend. No wonder the Spurs fans turned on him so much. We now know why.

We f***ing played the mags with 10 men. He already had his letter to sir prepared. When we equalised late on he wasn't interested.f***ing shameful. Shameful. £50,000 a week he was getting and he wasn't interested in us equalising v Newcastle. Dummy out the minute we signed Gyan it would appear.

He may need a Lee Clark-style "thigh strain" when Villa play up here next - who knows it could be as early as next season should Villa manage to stay up.

The stick he will get will be immense. And it will be deserved. I will boo the wanker like fuck. I've never done it for anyone but I f***ing well will next time that bastard arrives in town with his slightly effiminate voice.
He may need his mam.

He has shafted us and left us completely in the lurch. It could ruin our season, though I doubt it as Brucey is a wise old wheeler and dealer.

I only hope that Villa don't go to trading standards when they realise they are committed to £24 million for a player who often cannot actually strike a ball cleanly and has the first touch of a virgin.

Oh and I know you'll read this at some point Darren. You probably have your own name in every search engine of every website on the internet.

I guess £80K a week will ease the hurt. It will buy a few new Xbox games for you to fuck about on while the fans that idolised you go to work.

Best and most accurate post I've read on here mate.

The greedy bastard should be made to stand and watch as every father explains to his young son why their favourite footballer has left to play for someone else.

He may need his mam.

Great post Mr Toosb

He's just said on 5live that he won't be on Twitter for a while 'cos our fans will be giving him stick.

And long may it continue. Maybe he should just stay off Twitter and keep his disingenuous opinions to himself, the lying, two-faced twat. What a f***ing coward. What a f***ing coward.

Quality dude quality.

Shut the door DB and good riddance.

Nee doubt v Man City another badge will be kissed.
I hope they put a relegation clause in his contract.

He may need his mam.

Bravo sir

burchmackem said:
And long may it continue. Maybe he should just stay off Twitter and keep his disingenuous opinions to himself, the lying, two-faced twat. What a f***ing coward. What a f***ing coward.

I'm loving this thread No one does bitter better than a Mackem scorned, and you and I are only honorary Mackems ;)

Yes. He cannot even face up to us on Twitter.

He'll need f***ing incontinence pants when Villa play up here next.

The biggest kick in the bollocks by a Sunderland player in all my time supporting them. Never thought he would stoop this low. I'll be starting to go to church to pray for Villa's relegation.

Nice one toosb.

Best and most accurate post I've read on here mate.

The greedy bastard should be made to stand and watch as every father explains to his young son why their favourite footballer has left to play for someone else.

He's gone from hero to zero. My lads were distraught at first, but I found some Bent Flyers for early meal deals at the SOL. Me and the bairns have shreaded them. My younger son said see you in hell and the elder did him head first. We are now moving on!

He is delusional if the thinks it will be forgotten or that people will remember him fondly in time. He will get dog's abuse at SoL whenever he plays there for rest of his career. And rightly so. Not because he left but because of all the Keep The Faith bollocks, shallow platitudes and blatant lies.

He may need his mam.

spon on

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back