Darren Bent - a retrospective

Status
Not open for further replies.

Well what a lying odious f***ing piece a shit he turned out to be.
A f***ing badge kissing bellend. No wonder the Spurs fans turned on him so much. We now know why.

We f***ing played the mags with 10 men. He already had his letter to sir prepared. When we equalised late on he wasn't interested.f***ing shameful. Shameful. £50,000 a week he was getting and he wasn't interested in us equalising v Newcastle. Dummy out the minute we signed Gyan it would appear.

He may need a Lee Clark-style "thigh strain" when Villa play up here next - who knows it could be as early as next season should Villa manage to stay up.

The stick he will get will be immense. And it will be deserved. I will boo the wanker like fuck. I've never done it for anyone but I f***ing well will next time that bastard arrives in town with his slightly effiminate voice.
He may need his mam.

He has shafted us and left us completely in the lurch. It could ruin our season, though I doubt it as Brucey is a wise old wheeler and dealer.

I only hope that Villa don't go to trading standards when they realise they are committed to £24 million for a player who often cannot actually strike a ball cleanly and has the first touch of a virgin.

Yes, a top class goalscorer but not a class act in any other way.

Oh and I know you'll read this at some point Darren. You probably have your own name in every search engine of every website on the internet.
I hope it doesn't hurt your apparently tender feelings.

I guess £80K a week will ease the hurt. It will buy a few new Xbox games for you to fuck about on while the fans that idolised you go to work.

:lol: Good stuff toosb

Any last bit of respect i had for him has drained away after hearing the shite on Talksport about getting service. Had a purple patch in his first season and now back to needing 4 good chances before he manages to scuff one home. Fuck right off you twat.

I posted that without hearing about this. :evil::mad:

Is this lad for f***ing real? He missed about four f***ing sitters v Blackpool. We had 34 shots at goal FFS.
He missed two good chances v Newcastle and overran the ball when well placed with Gyan alongside him.
He missed a sitter at Villa.

He leaves a club four points clear in 6th to join a team fighting relegation, and with a hostile home crowd that don't like the manager. And a club likely to lose one of their biggest assets in Ashley Young. And a club we have taken six points off this season.

What an utter bellend. :lol:

Last edited:
The odd thing is that most people really thought that about him even when he was banging them in for us. Funny awl' game, Saint. :roll:

How easily fooled we were, everytime he tapped his chest, we thought he
was tapping his heart, when it strangely it turns out he was tapping his wallet.

Personally f***ing gutted as I think there is a nice guy in Darren Bent and for me was still the dogs bollocks at SAFC.

He's had his head turned and the whole sorry saga (which has all unravelled in the last 36 hours) does not reflect well on him at all.

I'm not convinced by Gyan yet and while his form dipped I would never have dreamed of dropping Bent. I'm not angry right now, just gutted because like most others I thought the guy was the real Mcoy.

When the dust settles he will have his money, but he won't have the memories and for that I can offer just pity. What a f***ing idiot he is throwing this away...just hope it doesn't ruin it for all of us left SAFC 'till we die.

Roll on blackpool.

Spot on Toosb, he has come out of this looking like a right twat.

He looked like a rabbit caught in the headlights at the press conference, if he doest hit the ground running this could turn into a nightmare for him and Villa

For 18+ million the Villa fans will be expecting more than just goals, and when his goals dry up for whatever reason he wont get the backing off the Villa fans that he did off us
Definitely this!!! He even started scuffing penalty's as his form dipped, If he can't pick his confidence up very quickly, he's gonna be in shit creek at Villa
because Villa fans aren't patient.

Well what a lying odious f***ing piece a shit he turned out to be.
A f***ing badge kissing bellend. No wonder the Spurs fans turned on him so much. We now know why.

We f***ing played the mags with 10 men. He already had his letter to sir prepared. When we equalised late on he wasn't interested.f***ing shameful. Shameful. £50,000 a week he was getting and he wasn't interested in us equalising v Newcastle. Dummy out the minute we signed Gyan it would appear.

He may need a Lee Clark-style "thigh strain" when Villa play up here next - who knows it could be as early as next season should Villa manage to stay up.

The stick he will get will be immense. And it will be deserved. I will boo the wanker like fuck. I've never done it for anyone but I f***ing well will next time that bastard arrives in town with his slightly effiminate voice.
He may need his mam.

He has shafted us and left us completely in the lurch. It could ruin our season, though I doubt it as Brucey is a wise old wheeler and dealer.

I only hope that Villa don't go to trading standards when they realise they are committed to £24 million for a player who often cannot actually strike a ball cleanly and has the first touch of a virgin.

Yes, a top class goalscorer but not a class act in any other way.

Oh and I know you'll read this at some point Darren. You probably have your own name in every search engine of every website on the internet.
I hope it doesn't hurt your apparently tender feelings.

I guess £80K a week will ease the hurt. It will buy a few new Xbox games for you to fuck about on while the fans that idolised you go to work.

Amen Sir.

I'm struggling to think of how he could have handled this any worse. Players move on, that's part of football, but how they do so says a lot about them as people. Unfortunately Darren Bent appears to be a selfish, arrogant and money grabbing prick. If he wasn't happy and he'd waited until the summer then I would have been gutted but at least would have respected his choice.

Does he realise he's signed for Aston Villa? They're a good club but the way he's talking you'd think he signed for one of the current Top 5. It's certainly not the step up he seems to think it is.

I think Lee Clark if the only ex player I would boo and abuse on his return to Sunderland, Darren Bent has just joined that very exclusive list.

We f***ing played the mags with 10 men. He already had his letter to sir prepared.

I'm pretty pissed off about the whole thing in general, but this is just unacceptable. Arguably our biggest game in the season and his head is somewhere in Birmingham. Selfish arsehole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back