Darlington 10k

Status
Not open for further replies.

Never done it but Darlo tends to be pretty flat.

Especially as we all live on a flat earth

Has anyone done it previously. Would love to know how hilly it is (more or less so than the Sunderland 10k).
Anyone who is doing good luck and enjoy

Ran it years ago and apart from one hill (that you run twice) I think it is pretty flat. I'm doing it this Sunday too

Has anyone done it previously. Would love to know how hilly it is (more or less so than the Sunderland 10k).
Anyone who is doing good luck and enjoy

Going back through my garmin history it shows the total elevation gain at between 38m & 40m so you can halve that as you do 2 laps. I've only ever done the ½ Marathon at Sunderland so can't compare.

Going back through my garmin history it shows the total elevation gain at between 38m & 40m so you can halve that as you do 2 laps. I've only ever done the ½ Marathon at Sunderland so can't compare.
Cheers for the info I have signed up for the Redcar half marathon 1st of October. It will be my first half so hoping that will be relatively flat as well

Just going out running. Started three and a half years ago to lose weight and built up to doing 10k three nights a week and a 5k Parkrun on a Saturday morning

You'll probably see a fairly big bump in performance if you start mixing it up a bit with stuff like intervals & tempo runs. Google Half Marathon training plans & read through a few of them & pick one that suits your schedule.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back