Darkest Hour

wash

Midfield
Just been watching this biopic of Winston Churchill. Has there been a politician since who could have galvanised the country together like he did.
I don't believe we would be where we are now had anyone else been in charge.
Not 1 politician could lick that man's boots with their abilities and attributes.
Could you imagine this place with May, Corbyn,Thatcher,foot, and Cameron had been in control at that period of time.

Just been watching this biopic of Winston Churchill. Has there been a politician since who could have galvanised the country together like he did.
Not 1 politician could lick that man's boots with their abilities and attributes.
Could you imagine this place with May, Corbyn,Thatcher,foot, and Cameron had been in control at that period of time.
Hitler turned is forces east didn’t he , Churchill played on his luck then lost the election after WW2 !

Useless for the rest of his long career mind. The Toto Scillacci of politicians

The closest we came was tony blair.

Wad the film any good?

Back