Darkest dungeon

Wild Card

Winger

Thank me later. Best £1.79 you will ever spend.

It's only half the game without the expansion packs but it's worth playing the original until the expansion packs go on sale.

Been playing games since the amstrad and can honestly say this is in my top 5 games of all time.

Deliciously dark and macabre. Simple design but to master it difficult.

Brutally punishing turn based strategy game, every and turn and move is permanent.

It’s on Game Pass iirc. Been meaning to get round to playing it for a while as it looks interesting.

It's so simple yet really well done, but it's rock hard and your characters will die. You have to prepare for each adventure, get it wrong and you may die. pick the wrong team and skill s and you may die. Spend too long under intense fighting and minimal light, your characters can have a heart attack. After all you are fighting grotesque monsters in ungodly settings stress is as much a killer as physical damage.

It's Lovecraftian in theme and dark.

It plays almost like a dungeons and dragons behind the scenes but you cannot see the mechanisms.

The order or your or the enemy's attack is not just based on your speed but speed times an invisible dice roll. As is your attack damage and heal.

Every stat percentage counts.

It's amazing.

Last edited:
It's so simple yet really well done, but it's rock hard and your characters will die. You have to prepare for each adventure, get it wrong and you may die. pick the wrong team and skill s and you may die. Spend too long under intense fighting and minimal light, your characters can have a heart attack. After all you are fighting grotesque monsters in ungodly settings stress is as much a killer as physical damage.

It's Lovecraftian in theme and dark.

It plays almost like a dungeons and dragons behind the scenes but you cannot see the mechanisms.

The order or your or the enemy's attack is not just based on your speed but speed times an invisible dice roll. As is your attack damage and heal.

Every stat percentage counts.

It's amazing.

Sounds stressful marra.

Sounds stressful marra.

It is, numerous times I have shouted at the screen and ranted during the level, like a gibbering idiot. Especially when you get hit for a critical, massive health and stress damage. Just like real life I guess in the sense it can be going smoothly and you take massive hit and it all goes to shit

It's the best turn based strategy game ever made in my opinion and the random level and monster encounteres keep you on your toes.

Back