Dark Souls 3 (PC)

Vore

Winger
I'm currently playing loads, mostly Praising the Sun for other players and getting them through bosses. Problem is, everyone only needs to beat each boss once, so eventually you run out of people to help (until the next batch of unfortunate souls).

If anyone has a particular boss they got stuck on, I'm generally about in the eve if SAFC aren't playing. *not total late-game, don't want any spoilers here but am still mopping up a couple of later-day saints.

I’m sure I got it for pennies on Xbox when it was on sale not long back but haven’t played much so this thread has been a good reminder. I still play Bloodborne to this day however. Been a few years now and I absolutely love it.

I’m sure I got it for pennies on Xbox when it was on sale not long back but haven’t played much so this thread has been a good reminder. I still play Bloodborne to this day however. Been a few years now and I absolutely love it.

3 is brilliant. Very much like 1 & Demon's Souls. Not that I didn't enjoy 2, but 1 & 3 are much superior games

Love all the souls games but my unpopular take is that Dark Souls 2 was the most fun.

It had the most balanced and fun PVP and all of its covenants worked which is more than 1 and 3 can say. Blue Sentinels having Blue Eye orbs was a great addition. Being able to invade people who are hollow was great for reducing the chances of being ganked.

1 is the best overall game imo, its world is the best designed at least until Anor Londo. It has the best atmosphere and soundtrack.

3 is also ana amazing game, and I sank and still do sink many hours into it. I just prefer 2 and 1 over it. As much as I love Bloodborne, Dark souls 3 carries too much of it over, it didn’t feel quite right.

All 3 games though and Bloodborne have some of the best DLC in gaming, all have their best bosses added in through DLC.

Love all the souls games but my unpopular take is that Dark Souls 2 was the most fun.

It had the most balanced and fun PVP and all of its covenants worked which is more than 1 and 3 can say. Blue Sentinels having Blue Eye orbs was a great addition. Being able to invade people who are hollow was great for reducing the chances of being ganked.

1 is the best overall game imo, its world is the best designed at least until Anor Londo. It has the best atmosphere and soundtrack.

3 is also ana amazing game, and I sank and still do sink many hours into it. I just prefer 2 and 1 over it. As much as I love Bloodborne, Dark souls 3 carries too much of it over, it didn’t feel quite right.

All 3 games though and Bloodborne have some of the best DLC in gaming, all have their best bosses added in through DLC.

2 was a lot of fun. Especially the DLC. They should really patch it to add a password system. It's the only one of the 5 soulsborne games without it and I reckon it would get a few more people playing. Very difficult to get any co op or pvp going now

2 was a lot of fun. Especially the DLC. They should really patch it to add a password system. It's the only one of the 5 soulsborne games without it and I reckon it would get a few more people playing. Very difficult to get any co op or pvp going now
Soul memory was the biggest issue with Dark Souls 2, even with the ring they added in DLC that stops you from getting souls it just ensured that as you leveled up you got less and less summon signs and invasions, it worked at launch but it was always going to pretty much ruin the game as it got older, as of right now you basically only get multiplayer at the PVP Soul Memory if you wear the ring or early game.

They did add a little icon that shows you where is popular around your soul memory though so that helps a little to find invasions and summons.

Soul memory was the biggest issue with Dark Souls 2, even with the ring they added in DLC that stops you from getting souls it just ensured that as you leveled up you got less and less summon signs and invasions, it worked at launch but it was always going to pretty much ruin the game as it got older, as of right now you basically only get multiplayer at the PVP Soul Memory if you wear the ring or early game.

They did add a little icon that shows you where is popular around your soul memory though so that helps a little to find invasions and summons.

Was a real pain when trying to get the co op related trophies.

Run through on NG+ and beat them all again. Or the ultimate challenge: invading gank squads at Pontiff or Grand Archives.

Reading old posts so forgive the bump.

Agree with all that fella.

DS1 has the best world design in any game I've played- the way some of the areas are connected is absolute genius.

I love FROM software's games but Bloodborne and Sekiro I just couldn't finish. The former because it just didn't really grab me - Sekiro, as great as it is just got too frustrating about half way in. I don't have much time to play games these days so I don't want to spend it banging my head against the wall constantly.

Back