Dark - series 3

Thanks for the reminder mate! This is my favourite show for the last few years. Anyone who’s thinking of watching give it a go, a very dialogue heavy show that does require a lot of patience and attention but it’s worth it so far! This is apparently the last season though. :(

I hesitated watching the seconds series because I though it wouldnt be able to keep the standard of the first. Eventually watched it, it was just as good. For anyone who hasn't seen it the imdb reviews dont lie , it's good TV.

To the op cheers for the heads up, I didn't know the 3rd season was due out.

Excellent series, well worth giving it a go.

Of course it's been a while since season 2 finished and I've now got an hours reading to do to remind myself what's going on before season 3 starts.

German show about a small town stuck in a time paradox. It’s not the most accessible show as there’s a lot going on but I think it’s brilliant. Gets great reviews too!

Can either watch with subtitles or a dubbed version but the latter is always ridiculous for any foreign show! :lol:
Might have to give it a go! I speak German so I'll eschew the dubbing; you're right that it always looks ridiculous. :lol:

German show about a small town stuck in a time paradox. It’s not the most accessible show as there’s a lot going on but I think it’s brilliant. Gets great reviews too!

Can either watch with subtitles or a dubbed version but the latter is always ridiculous for any foreign show! :lol:

Yeah I watched the first episode in dubbed and i thought the acting was crap. Switched to german and subtitles and it's really well acted.

Thanks for the reminder mate! This is my favourite show for the last few years. Anyone who’s thinking of watching give it a go, a very dialogue heavy show that does require a lot of patience and attention but it’s worth it so far! This is apparently the last season though. :(
Why the sad face? It's better to preserve a show's quality than drag it out interminably, surely?

Just discovered this. Halfway through season 2. Buggered if I know what’s going on half the time but enjoying it.

I finished it last night and loved it on the whole but I can help but think this series was a bit too much.

You've got diffrent actors playing the same characters at different points in their life, fine that was in the first 2 series, it took some working out who was who and who was related to who but it got you thinking.

Then you also have a lot of those characters, multiple times from different dimensions. Sometimes those different versions of the characters are in multiple different timelines at the same time (in the narrative of the programme) which means you're constantly trying to work out which version of the character it is, which dimension they're in and what they're doing whereever they are.

Then they bring back characters who've died becuase obviously they're still alive in some of the timelines. Oh and they also introduce some new characters.

And to top it off you've got multiple characters giving false information because, either they're simply lying to get someone to do something or they're just plain wrong.

If the creators goal was to give you the same confused feelings Jonas and Martha must have been going through, they nailed it.

Back