Daredevil S3

havent seen any threads on this yet, it’s really very good, best of any of the defenders series so far!
Just started watching this over the weekend (lazy weekend as the air quality here in Los Angeles is terrible from all the fires, so we just stayed inside the house). It's by far my favorite of all the Marvel shows on Netflix. I was always a fan of the Daredevil comics growing up, and I really enjoy the portrayal of Matt Murdock. I think I'm on episode 4 (?) but not sure. I don't usually watch television, but this show's got me hooked. It seemed that it took forever to put up Season 3, but it was well worth the wait so far. The two actors who portray Matt Murdock and Wilson Fisk are excellent.

havent seen any threads on this yet, it’s really very good, best of any of the defenders series so far!
I think I tried to bump an old one but it died due to lack of interest !
Yes. This series is spot on - loved it.
only bad bit when they play soppy classical music when kingpin is with Rebecca

Just started watching this over the weekend (lazy weekend as the air quality here in Los Angeles is terrible from all the fires, so we just stayed inside the house). It's by far my favorite of all the Marvel shows on Netflix. I was always a fan of the Daredevil comics growing up, and I really enjoy the portrayal of Matt Murdock. I think I'm on episode 4 (?) but not sure. I don't usually watch television, but this show's got me hooked. It seemed that it took forever to put up Season 3, but it was well worth the wait so far. The two actors who portray Matt Murdock and Wilson Fisk are excellent.
Episode 4 is a good one! Both great actors alright. Vincent D’Onofrio is spot on as Fisk.

When did it “drop” mate
Been out a few weeks now.

Aye it was class, nice to get a proper backstory for Karen as well.
Yep, bullseye is class too!

Okay, you fuckers are obviously waaaay more ahead on the show that I am so I'm going to leave the thread until I finish it. You muthafuckers are NOT going to ruin it for me with a bunch of spoilers!

:lol:

I think I tried to bump an old one but it died due to lack of interest !
Yes. This series is spot on - loved it.
only bad bit when they play soppy classical music when kingpin is with Rebecca
Who’s Rebecca?

Okay, you fuckers are obviously waaaay more ahead on the show that I am so I'm going to leave the thread until I finish it. You muthafuckers are NOT going to ruin it for me with a bunch of spoilers!

I’ll pm you the spoilers! ;):lol:

Enjoyed seasons one and two like. Can this be picked up there, as i really can't be fucked to sit through shite like the defenders just to know whats going on

Back