Daredevil - Netflix

Stopped watching season 2 after about 6 episode's, I'm still a big fan of Miller's work and think the Born Again story should be made into a series. I would like to see the Hulk on Netflix based on Peter David's writing where he was the hulk and intelligent and witty.

Not sure we will see a Hulk series any time soon, Marvel seems to have gotten a bit bored with Dr Banner/Hulk as they have appeared to have killed him off in the current Civil War 2 arc.... but we all know nobody stays dead very long in the DC/Marvel comic worlds....

Was quite impressed with the quality of the first series, hope it continues in the second series. Apparently The Punisher/Frank Castle will appear, so expect the brutal fights to go up a notch. Hoping Daredevil makes a cameo in Civil War next year since he played a important role in the comic storyline the film is based on.

Quite looking forward to Luke Cage, Iron Fist, AKA Jessica Jones and then eventually The Defenders.
It certainly does.

I do love how brutal it is, that Daredevil scene
when he's fighting that bike gang, love it when he gets the one round then neck with a chain and throws him down the stairs

Season 3 up now!
Getting great reviews. Good to see Vincent d’onofrio back as kingpin.

Luke cage cancelled too now aswell as iron fist. Guess that means no defenders season 2.

Daredevil and Jessica Jones were way better than the other two tbf

Getting great reviews. Good to see Vincent d’onofrio back as kingpin.

Luke cage cancelled too now aswell as iron fist. Guess that means no defenders season 2.

Daredevil and Jessica Jones were way better than the other two tbf
Really? Thought the last season of Luke cage was good. Had some great music, did it well with the artists playing live in the club. Iron fist was dog shit mind

Really? Thought the last season of Luke cage was good. Had some great music, did it well with the artists playing live in the club. Iron fist was dog shit mind
Haven’t watched 2nd series of Luke cage yet but did like first. Iron fist was god awful alright, only saw first series mind, wasn’t watching anymore after that.

Back