Daredevil - Netflix

Even though the film was shit I did think Colin Farrell was canny as Bullseye. Can't remember many other of the villains from the comics even though I was a huge fan of Frank Miller's era. Off to google...

I'm not into comic book stuff, I usually hate them.

Really enjoyed this though. Brutal in parts and didn't really feel like a 'super hero' show.

Looking forward to season 2

I really wanted to be like him when I was a lad. Used to practice some of his moves in the garden :lol::oops:
would pull so many muscles now!

Bloke who plays Kingpin used to be Robert Plant's bodyguard in real life! :eek:

Last edited:
Was quite impressed with the quality of the first series, hope it continues in the second series. Apparently The Punisher/Frank Castle will appear, so expect the brutal fights to go up a notch. Hoping Daredevil makes a cameo in Civil War next year since he played a important role in the comic storyline the film is based on.

Quite looking forward to Luke Cage, Iron Fist, AKA Jessica Jones and then eventually The Defenders.

Just discovered this, up to ep. 6.

Surprisingly harsh at times.

The bint off True Blood not as annoying as she was on there.

Rosario Dawson a bonus.

All in all not bad

Is ti just me, or is season 2 much more violent? And you get to actually see the bloody violence as well.
Bits with the punisher are class. Bits with that daft fanny fat martin smith lookalike and his female compadre are irritating as piss. Daredevil is a quiche eating, do-gooder fanny, about time he started icing some stereotypical one dimensional baddies instead of agonising over his moral compass imo.

it's brilliant, Bernthal's take on Frank Castle is the best there has ever been. Jessica Jones is quality as well for when you have finished DD.

I enjoyed Jessica Jones a lot more than I did Daredevil, I'm still struggling to work my way through series two of that one. When they do get around to airing series 2 of Jones, I'm not sure they will be able to top David Tenant as the main villain - Killgrave might take some beating there.

Stopped watching season 2 after about 6 episode's, I'm still a big fan of Miller's work and think the Born Again story should be made into a series. I would like to see the Hulk on Netflix based on Peter David's writing where he was the hulk and intelligent and witty.

Stopped watching season 2 after about 6 episode's, I'm still a big fan of Miller's work and think the Born Again story should be made into a series. I would like to see the Hulk on Netflix based on Peter David's writing where he was the hulk and intelligent and witty.

That would definitely worth watching, Peter David is one of my favourite writers and his "Professor Hulk" storylines were my favourite hulk stories.

That would definitely worth watching, Peter David is one of my favourite writers and his "Professor Hulk" storylines were my favourite hulk stories.
I still have the comics, his twist on a smash hull to a hulk with a sarcastic sense of humour was brilliant.

Back