Daredevil - Netflix

T

The Exile

Anyone watching this?

Best two shows of the year so far have been on Netflix - this and Better Call Saul.

No spoilers please, and for the 'comic shite for bairns' lot - give it a go. It's absolutely terrific. And pretty gruesome at times.

Very good programme. Up to about episode 4 now and really enjoying it. I was going to pack Netflix in last year but am glad I stayed with it as there is some good stuff on it now.

Very good programme. Up to about episode 4 now and really enjoying it. I was going to pack Netflix in last year but am glad I stayed with it as there is some good stuff on it now.

The only thing I'd say is it slows up a bit after Episode 7 to build the story, then works up to a stonking finale over the last two episodes. If you can be patient when it does that you will be rewarded

Anyone watching this?

Best two shows of the year so far have been on Netflix - this and Better Call Saul.

No spoilers please, and for the 'comic shite for bairns' lot - give it a go. It's absolutely terrific. And pretty gruesome at times.
I'm liking it so far, must say Netflix has been well worth it.

Its looks class like, its on my to watch list but with Netflix that list keeps growing :lol:

I like Daredevil like, even if the film was a bit shite. I'm glad this is darker and more violent.

I was meant to cancel after the free trial but kept it on as it's very good value and one of the few 4k sources available.

I was meant to cancel after the free trial but kept it on as it's very good value and one of the few 4k sources available.

Netflix is class like, I have the American one on the xbox and the UK one on the laptop so get the best of both worlds. There's a lot of content for the money and they seem to be constantly adding new stuff.

Anyone watching this?

It's brilliant, I'm on episode 10

I've stuck with it but it is a bit slow. And so bleeding dark. I mean visually. I keep seeing this 'thing' in the middle of the screen - my bloody reflection. I mean...what am I doing there?

I've stuck with it but it is a bit slow. And so bleeding dark. I mean visually. I keep seeing this 'thing' in the middle of the screen - my bloody reflection. I mean...what am I doing there?
You have to think like he does and see when you can't actually see!

Anyone watching this?

Just finished the last episode. Loved it. So pleased to see the costume.
Fantastic stuff. Possibly even better than the original comics. That Kingpin sure loves nutting people! :lol:

Back