Danny Rose

As I posted on the other Danny Rose thread, he is too good for them and am disappointed in him

Awaiting the everything looks better in black and white tweet

He signed for them so what, the more we make of it the more the mags will get a kick out of it, and live on it, better just be more mature about it, simple enough really.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't believe some of the posts on here he owes us nowt man. It's like a prostitute you once humped years later humping your mate and you get jealous

How can you not understand it, we are emotionally attached to the club man, and Danny Rose was one of the highlights of the last decade. Always seemed like a good bloke as well, disappointing seeing him sign for the scum.

How can you not understand it, we are emotionally attached to the club man, and Danny Rose was one of the highlights of the last decade. Always seemed like a good bloke as well, disappointing seeing him sign for the scum.
There’s a difference between being disappointed he’s signing for them and wishing him to snap his ankle. I’m disappointed he’s joining them, but the OP is a complete eejit for saying something like that.

Back