Danny Röhl

garyeaststand

Midfield
Sheff wed we’re so bad before he came in, remember feeling sorry for their fans at Hillsborough, one of the easiest three points?at an away game I can remember. Doing a good job there and they in with a chance of staying up, wouldn’t be a bad option for us in the summer

He has done a brilliant job there like, seriously impressive. Would like to see him keep them up.

The relegation battle this year is going to be good fun. There's a solid 8 teams that are in danger of taking the last two spots.

He has done a brilliant job there like, seriously impressive. Would like to see him keep them up.

The relegation battle this year is going to be good fun. There's a solid 8 teams that are in danger of taking the last two spots.
Us and boro battling it out
Was mentioned that he supported us when he was younger bizarrely, he said it in an interview. Used to be us on Sensible Soccer and his brother was a Man Utd fan.
Won the league with Brett angell up front , had managerial potential from a young age

Last edited:
I pointed out in the other thread that he said he liked how at Sheffield Wed he has the final say in everything from transfers, contract renewals to which hotel they are staying in. Can’t see him getting that here

Sheff wed we’re so bad before he came in, remember feeling sorry for their fans at Hillsborough, one of the easiest three points?at an away game I can remember. Doing a good job there and they in with a chance of staying up, wouldn’t be a bad option for us in the summer
I think he will keep them up. They’re definitely on a Röhl.

Back