Danny Batth

The type of defender we'd been desperate for too often we'd be seeing our defenders being bullied but not much chance of bullying Batth, must admit though I thought he'd just be a squad player this season but now he has to be one of first names on the team sheet.

But I thought we wouldn't pay decent wages and posters like yourself keep telling me all our players will go to Stoke.

We must have offered him a decent package.
When we signed him on 2 1/2 year deal we will have spread he's wages over that so be on round about 15k a week

When we signed him on 2 1/2 year deal we will have spread he's wages over that so be on round about 15k a week
Firstly, he only signed an 18 month deal.

Secondly, splitting his wages over 2 years is him essentially playing for free for a year.

We won't be paying him what Stoke were but he's clearly on a decent wage. Something that the narrative on here doesn't like.

yeah, yeah, danny batth ah
well you started here to earn your pay
clean neck and ears and you began to.play
well we tap one another as we walk through the gate
danny batth's playing, their strikers wont get any space
he's class in the air he'll fuck up your face
haway the sheet and clench and pump

Firstly, he only signed an 18 month deal.

Secondly, splitting his wages over 2 years is him essentially playing for free for a year.

We won't be paying him what Stoke were but he's clearly on a decent wage. Something that the narrative on here doesn't like.
Yes he did my mistake
He only had 6 months left on he's contract at Stoke most probably Stoke have giving him a pay off to leave

Back