Dancing on Ice - ITV

Agreed. She, and the people who like her (including my missus) strike me as all that's wrong with this country. Vacuous, thick and talentless. Quite when they became desirable characteristics I'm not sure

fortunately her boyfriend is similarly as thick and comes from the same mundane show

She'll get the sympathy votes or if not ITV will fiddle the numbers to ensure the show is kept in the papers and social media.

it's one of ITVs biggest shows....they don't need to keep her in it to get the viewers....unless of course people are dying to see her call on her arse or break a leg

She posted a photo on Twatter getting treatment for an injury accompanied by the phrase 'Nothing stopping me'.

One of the replies was 'Diabetes will'.

docking her pay will

Last edited:
Whilst all the other contestants battle injury and pain, lard arse took a trip to the spa.

Another insipid performance - even out of time when standing still. No doubt she'll be saved again.

Shes royally taking the piss out the show, I bet she was furious with those Marks and comments but after her rollicking for answering back a few weeks ago. She daren't do that again.
I ain't no slim Jim supermodel but by God shes vile

Shes royally taking the piss out the show, I bet she was furious with those Marks and comments but after her rollicking for answering back a few weeks ago. She daren't do that again.
I ain't no slim Jim supermodel but by God shes vile
It’s the voice. I’m not violent but I’d love to see someone give her a slap

Back