Dan Green

• Thread starter Deleted member 26533
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

I heard that Dan Green actually takes his creatine and BCAAs via intravenous administration during his sessions and this is one of his secrets to world record holding strength.

Impressive physique and amount of weight he's able to leverage. Steroids involved?

aye :lol: still superb though it's not like you take steroids and brake world records, if anything you have to train harder and more often.
dinnar, I belive steroids can assist record-breaking attempts significantly.
aye
As impressive as his lifts are, powerlifting as a competitive discipline doesn't do much for me.

dinnar, I belive steroids can assist record-breaking attempts significantly.
aye
As impressive as his lifts are, powerlifting as a competitive discipline doesn't do much for me.
aye but he's competing in untested competition so they're all on steroids, there's plenty tested comps as well.

Impressive physique and amount of weight he's able to leverage. Steroids involved?

Yep, but I hope you don't take anything from his feats of strength because of that?

I think his physique is actually much more appealing than modern bodybulders, by a long stretch infact.

Yep, but I hope you don't take anything from his feats of strength because of that?

I think his physique is actually much more appealing than modern bodybulders, by a long stretch infact.
Not at all, I am well aware of the point which Lewberry made previously, with regards to the use of steroids. I agree about his physique. How tall is he?

Not at all, I am well aware of the point which Lewberry made previously, with regards to the use of steroids. I agree about his physique. How tall is he?

5'10 I believe.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back