Dan Gosling

Mrjardine

Striker

What an absolute flange you are son. Players get mucked into refs game after game showing them zero respect.

Wish more refs would respond like this actually. The constant bitching about refs by fans and players is pitiful really.

Think one or two need to look at how cricket and rugby players as well as fans conduct themselves.

What an absolute flange you are son. Players get mucked into refs game after game showing them zero respect.

Wish more refs would respond like this actually. The constant bitching about refs by fans and players is pitiful really.

Think one or two need to look at how cricket and rugby players as well as fans conduct themselves.
Fair point. Collina should run masterclasses.

respect works both ways. sounds like the ref is a f***ing cock tbh
Agree with this. The refs should stop it at source. It's well within their powers after all. It's hardlys a stretch to think some of the refs are complete bells. They usually just wait til after they retire to remove any doubt.

I agree with that but like I say, it works both ways.
I quite like his comments.

When you hear stories from a lot of the older generation of players they said likes of George Courtney would regularly say things like this ref been accused of.

Players and people in general these days just seem so precious imo.

Back