Dalton Park inn

Ah, just checked and the one I thought it was, is the Dancing Betty.
Must admit I immediately thought it was the dancing betty. I haven't heard of the Dalton park inn. I was going to say that the betty isn't all that good from a couple of Seaham dwellers I know who have been in it.

Must admit I immediately thought it was the dancing betty. I haven't heard of the Dalton park inn. I was going to say that the betty isn't all that good from a couple of Seaham dwellers I know who have been in it.

The Dancing Betty is fine but people will always have a moan. They need to recognise they are going to a Marstons pub not a Michelin star establishment and adjust their expectations accordingly. The place has been packed out each time that I have been there and no one seemed to be unhappy.

The Dancing Betty is fine but people will always have a moan. They need to recognise they are going to a Marstons pub not a Michelin star establishment and adjust their expectations accordingly. The place has been packed out each time that I have been there and no one seemed to be unhappy.
Ah well, that's me told.

I've been years ago at dinner time. If was probably 15 years ago and it was doing Italian food at the time. Was ok, looked a bit rough though.

Back