Daily mail hypocrisy

White Supremacy is bad...NHS, BBC good.

When thought about... it would be odd if white people were worst in the countries they dominate to be fair skinned about it.

The Mail constantly goes on about the lack of Police, GP waiting times, pot holes, class sizes etc etc yet whole heartedly supports a government which caused all these issues with austerity.

It's like they want all the benefits of being part of a society working together for the greater good without wanting to pay for it. Reminds me of something else that I can't put my finger on....

Paul Dacre has caused more damage to this country than pretty much anyone else. Whilst he's left now his legacy will live on for years to come

NHS budget is about £115billion a year. If immigrants only add about a billion to costs they are cheaper to take care of than the average British born person. Which makes sense, old people with a load of long term conditions that need to be managed probably don't leave their country of origin as often.

I don't see anything in the Brenton Tarrant article suggesting he isn't a terrorist, just the suggestion it may be easier to get a guilty charge for murder.

NHS budget is about £115billion a year. If immigrants only add about a billion to costs they are cheaper to take care of than the average British born person. Which makes sense, old people with a load of long term conditions that need to be managed probably don't leave their country of origin as often.

I don't see anything in the Brenton Tarrant article suggesting he isn't a terrorist, just the suggestion it may be easier to get a guilty charge for murder.
The nhs article is from over ten years ago mate.

Back