Daily Mail article on Maja transfer

I can’t believe people still argue about some of this stuff.

Sunderland football club has been for sale since January 2019 and terms has been agreed with 2 separate parties since then, only for them to fall out. The club remains on sale.
No argument going that I see. Just some conversation.

is that grigg avergae for all leagues or league one only?
if all leagues the count majas one in 17 in the champo to drag his average down..

maja clearly the better player like and going to (maybe already is?) have a better career than grigg..and i must admit he has doe much beter than i thought he would after leaving safc..

you wouldnt have got any bids at that level..though if he had done it in the champo subsequrnlty qwould have been telephoine numbers money..

Surely Eton teaches you how to spell, Charlie?

Sunderland football club has been for sale since January 2019 and terms has been agreed with 2 separate parties since then, only for them to fall out. The club remains on sale.
Terms weren't agreed with either party

He didnt try n sell to Campbell. Donald said if someone came in and had the money to take the club further than he could he would talk to the buyer. Campbell came in to try n buy thee club and couldn't prove that he had any more money that donald and co therefore was dismissed early on in the talks. As it was proved as Campbell couldn't even take over Falkirk when he tried

I'm not sure it was dismissed early on, he was at Wembley with Donald and then SD told Jack Ross to liaise with Campbell for summer transfers. Seems from the outside that it went quite far down the road.

He is on the Rangers radar and no doubt Steve Gerrard will be listening to Jermain Defoe who knows a striker when he sees one. Sunderland were too slow in tying him down to cash in on his ability as our recruitment record shows. That's football, and at the time he was behind Grabben. James Vaughan however beggars belief.

I'm not sure it was dismissed early on, he was at Wembley with Donald and then SD told Jack Ross to liaise with Campbell for summer transfers. Seems from the outside that it went quite far down the road.
Ross never liaised with him for transfers, he met him to see whhat his plans were if he took over, which turned out he didn't get very far as he didn't have the backing to make us any better off

Oozlum bird syndrome.
The glimmer twins were always looking for a pay off so the story in th DM just don't add up.

Back