Daft smart TV question

Dave Herbal

Striker
If I bought a smart tv for the bairn’s room, would it connect magically over WiFi to Netflix and YouTube without the need for any kind of Ariel input? She doesn’t watch normal telly, and there’s no ariel in her room anyway.

If I bought a smart tv for the bairn’s room, would it connect magically over WiFi to Netflix and YouTube without the need for any kind of Ariel input? She doesn’t watch normal telly, and there’s no ariel in her room anyway.

You're reet, that is a daft question.

(no ariel needed, Netflix, YouTube and all the smart stuff is done through wifi)

Aye

Set the sons up no bother, you can get a canny Ariel for about £4 on eBay anarl. Just looks like a piece of paper

Works through wifi.

You may be even better off getting a pair of Powerline adapters, and connecting the telly to your router via the mains. Go for passthrough ones, so you don't lose use of the mains socket.

Example below:

Buy Netgear 1000Mbps Powerline Kit and Pass Through | Powerlines | Argos
I’ve already got a powerlinr network running downstairs. Is that on the same loop as upstairs?

No Ariel? Clearly not a fan of The Little Mermaid. Or washing powder.
Surf ylang ylang is where it’s at.

Back