Daft Kid's Names

Airline 'sorry' for mocking girl's name

"Southwest Airlines has apologised after a member of its staff mocked a five-year-old girl's name.

A gate agent allegedly began laughing and took a photo of the child's boarding pass and posted it online.

Airline spokesperson Chris Mainz offered the family a sincere apology."

Obviously people shouldn't be posting sensitive information online and I am all for the family filing charges against the individual for data protection especially aagainst a child.

But her name is ridiculous bless her

"Traci Redford and her daughter, Abcde (pronounced ab-si-dee), were en route home to El Paso, Texas, from California's John Wayne Airport when the incident occurred."

Who names their kid that man? :lol:
Fancy naming an airport after John Wayne.

Airline 'sorry' for mocking girl's name

"Southwest Airlines has apologised after a member of its staff mocked a five-year-old girl's name.

A gate agent allegedly began laughing and took a photo of the child's boarding pass and posted it online.

Airline spokesperson Chris Mainz offered the family a sincere apology."

Obviously people shouldn't be posting sensitive information online and I am all for the family filing charges against the individual for data protection especially aagainst a child.

But her name is ridiculous bless her

"Traci Redford and her daughter, Abcde (pronounced ab-si-dee), were en route home to El Paso, Texas, from California's John Wayne Airport when the incident occurred."

Who names their kid that man? :lol:

It comes across as though the parents couldn't be added to think of a proper name to be honest. :)

Is this not breaking news? My apologies.

Why stop at E?

Unless her middle name is FGHIJ... pronounced F-gij? Fuckage? :lol:

The mother has some standards. She must have stopped at "E" after looking at the SMB. F-gij sounds too much like Frijj. :oops:

Back