Czech folk singer dies after deliberately contracting covid.

“Rek blamed the death on a local anti-vax movement, saying its leaders had convinced his mother against vaccination and thus had “blood on their hands”.

Very true.

“Rek blamed the death on a local anti-vax movement, saying its leaders had convinced his mother against vaccination and thus had “blood on their hands”.

Very true.
Anything on the Internet, newspaper, a flyer, heard in a shop comment could sway whoever. Just wondering if only perfect human beings come out with this "Blood on their hands" crap. Heard this said of many countries leaders, as if Covid isn't responsible for anything.

Will we see a bill passed that allows the lockng up of people who have a minorty view?

Free speech my arse!

Anything on the Internet, newspaper, a flyer, heard in a shop comment could sway whoever. Just wondering if only perfect human beings come out with this "Blood on their hands" crap. Heard this said of many countries leaders, as if Covid isn't responsible for anything.

Will we see a bill passed that allows the lockng up of people who have a minorty view?

Free speech my arse!

you don’t have to be perfect, just decent

Anybody who gets sick on purpose needs their head examining

Well hers will get examined in great detail if she has an Autopsy.

From the description of what happened it sounds to me the most likely cause of death will have been a clot on the lung. Covid can kill you in other ways than Pneumonia so its still likely Covid related that caused this

Its really tragic seeing all these people who would have been OK if they just had the bloody vaccine

I love how the media scour the world for the handful of stories like this.

What about the people who got all the jabs, wore masks etc and still died of Covid?
None of this is black and white mate, there are shades of grey, but the fact remains that the hospital population in this country proves beyond doubt the efficacy of the vaccines.

As I have said before, people who don't smoke die of lung cancer. That does not mean it's OK to smoke.

I love how the media scour the world for the handful of stories like this.

What about the people who got all the jabs, wore masks etc and still died of Covid?

What about the data which shows unequivocally that being triple jabbed massively reduces the risk of serious illness or death?

17,000 perfectly healthy people over 60 have died from Covid...yep, completely healthy. That tells us that it's a very different type of virus.

Back