Czech folk singer dies after deliberately contracting covid.

You seem to know more than her son. Canny impressive
According to the BBC article her son said she went for a lie down because she had back pain and choked to death 10 minutes later. Have you heard of those covid symptoms before ?
I don't profess to know more than anyone else which is why I said, "An autopsy report should give some answers."

...and this is 100% why that doctor who was arguing with Sajid Javid is in the wrong. If you tell people they can have prior infection as immunity, and they've not had a prior infection, or it needs to be a recent infection, some of them will deliberately get COVID and some of them will die.

Triple jabbed. It's their choice.

Maybe, just maybe her having covid after having sought it out has absolutely fuck all to do with her being dead. So choosing the natural infection route as opposed to the vaccine route may well be irrelevant. An autopsy report should give some answers.

maybe it is and maybe it isn’t, but she isn’t the only one who will have deliberately sought it out and IMO this proves Javid right

just found this thread after posting on another...

doubt an autopsy will be done as she had a diagnosed illness. autopsies are normally only ordered when the circumstances of the death are 'unknown' or in some way suspicious (no diagnosis, drowning, fire etc). i'm no expert on czech's procedures of course.
very sad for the family and indeed for her but too many people are going down the road that covid/omicron is something to get out of the way when it's still killing plenty of 'healthy' people daily, particularly but not only unvaccinated.

So did she die from covid or did she choke to death?
We don't know. The BBC article said her son had reported that she choked to death 10 minutes after going for a lie down. Virtually every other report i've read have omitted that bit from the original press agency release.
Some of the comments on this thread are as sick/sad as fuck.

We don't know. The BBC article said her son had reported that she choked to death 10 minutes after going for a lie down. Virtually every other report i've read have omitted that bit from the original press agency release.
Some of the comments on this thread are as sick/sad as fuck.
Yeah I read the article in the op after reading it first on BBC no idea why it omits that she choked to death. BBC article suggests she wasn’t really a conspiracy nut either whereas Guardian one does. Doesn’t really help the cause tbh cos anti vaxxers will just jump on stuff like that

Yep, a bit weighty nonetheless. Funny how we never hear stories about 57 year olds that pissed Covid.
What do you mean by 'pissed covid'? We seem to only see stories of people doing something differently but I would guess we're mostly aware that the majority cope reasonably well with the disease (particularly if they're vaccinated). You don't tend to see news items on normality.

What do you mean by 'pissed covid'? We seem to only see stories of people doing something differently but I would guess we're mostly aware that the majority cope reasonably well with the disease (particularly if they're vaccinated). You don't tend to see news items on normality.
I remember an experimental TV news channel that only reported good news...it didn't last. I expect in a far off galaxy there are a species that have also formed languages, and also lust for bad news, for this cannot be natural in our DNA. Maybe it's because our every day survival skills are not so needed, and unfortuneately covered by other agencies.

I remember an experimental TV news channel that only reported good news...it didn't last. I expect in a far off galaxy there are a species that have also formed languages, and also lust for bad news, for this cannot be natural in our DNA. Maybe it's because our every day survival skills are not so needed, and unfortuneately covered by other agencies.
News, by it's very nature, tends towards the negative. We just have to remember that most of it isn't for us to be concerned about.

Last edited:
News, by it's very nature, tends towards the negative. We just have to remember that most of it isn't for us to be concerned about.
I think we faired better before 24/7 coverage...most of the stuff served up, I think distracts us and maybe water's down the important stuff.

Back