Czech folk singer dies after deliberately contracting covid.

...and this is 100% why that doctor who was arguing with Sajid Javid is in the wrong. If you tell people they can have prior infection as immunity, and they've not had a prior infection, or it needs to be a recent infection, some of them will deliberately get COVID and some of them will die.

...and this is 100% why that doctor who was arguing with Sajid Javid is in the wrong. If you tell people they can have prior infection as immunity, and they've not had a prior infection, or it needs to be a recent infection, some of them will deliberately get COVID and some of them will die.
Welcome back fella xx

According to her son in the BBC article she had back pain and went for a lie down. Ten minutes later she choked to death. I've never heard of those covid symptoms before.
I think people ought to wait for the autopsy report before being judgmental.

Welcome back Frij. Hope you had a lovely Xmas and New year.

According to her son in the BBC article she had back pain and went for a lie down. Ten minutes later she choked to death. I've never heard of those covid symptoms before.
I think people ought to wait for the autopsy report before being judgmental.

Regardless of whether or not she died of or with COVID, this is proof that people will seek out a COVID infection and some of them will die.
Welcome back Frij. Hope you had a lovely Xmas and New year.

It was wonderful. I got a moderator account for Christmas.

Regardless of whether or not she died of or with COVID, this is proof that people will seek out a COVID infection and some of them will die.

It was wonderful. I got a moderator account for Christmas.
As do people who have heart attacks or another medical episode. Regardless of covid status.

Have those people deliberately sought out a COVID infection in order to avoid vaccination like? I don't see any equivalence.
Maybe, just maybe her having covid after having sought it out has absolutely fuck all to do with her being dead. So choosing the natural infection route as opposed to the vaccine route may well be irrelevant. An autopsy report should give some answers.

Maybe, just maybe her having covid after having sought it out has absolutely fuck all to do with her being dead. So choosing the natural infection route as opposed to the vaccine route may well be irrelevant. An autopsy report should give some answers.

You seem to know more than her son. Canny impressive

Back