Cyclists who don't honk or bell.

If they want to be hit by oncoming traffic going 2 a breast round a corner, then be my guest.

Were they on the right side of the road while going round the corner?

They'll be hit by the driver who's supposed to be behind them who instead is trying to get round.

If they want to be hit by oncoming traffic going 2 a breast round a corner, then be my guest.
Again if you’re going to hit 2 cyclists, then logic says you’d also hit a car coming round the bend. The fault would be with you for driving without due care and attention to other road users. Sadly it would be the cyclists who came worse off you to your negligence and impatience.

In a 45 min ride yesterday I was almost taken out by a dog on an extendable, I was on the road and sliced up by a lady who was desperate to get to the width restriction bollards 5m ahead in front of me. That was a f***ing close one. Oh and someone overtook me then turned across me within the space of 10m.

But yes, I'm the f***ing nobhead in this case.

The brother of a lad i work with was taken out by one of them leads, broke his ribs. :eek::lol:

There's miles of cycle paths here along old railway lines etc, only they aren't just for bikes, they are shared,
Some on foot and two wheels seem to forget this.

Again if you’re going to hit 2 cyclists, then logic says you’d also hit a car coming round the bend. The fault would be with you for driving without due care and attention to other road users. Sadly it would be the cyclists who came worse off you to your negligence and impatience.
I wasn’t attempting to overtake on a corner and nor would I.... The road wasn’t wide enough for cyclist to be 2 abreast and they were 2 abreast road a corner, they were endangering themselves

Could you have passed an oncoming car at that spot? If not, what would you have done faced with an oncoming car on the corner?
Did you read my post? I wasn’t attempting to overtake on the corner. I waited like any sane driver until it was safe to pass.

The issue was they were 2 a breast going round a corner where the road wasn’t wide enough for oncoming vehicles to pass safely.

I wasn’t attempting to overtake on a corner and nor would I.... The road wasn’t wide enough for cyclist to be 2 abreast and they were 2 abreast road a corner, they were endangering themselves
You really aren't explaining yourself very well or I'm thick. The road wasn't wide enough for two cyclists riding together but was wide enough for you in your car which is wider than two cyclists together?
Every time you went round a corner were you endangering yourself?

Did you read my post? I wasn’t attempting to overtake on the corner. I waited like any sane driver until it was safe to pass.

The issue was they were 2 a breast going round a corner where the road wasn’t wide enough for oncoming vehicles to pass safely.
The Highway Code does actually recommend that cyclists revert back to single file on corners and busy roads, in fairness.

They are known in hospitals as "organ donors".

Motorcyclists, especially when it rains

I cycle everyday and in the City particular as it is impossible to put in cycle paths it is just overrun with pedestrians walking in the roads and not looking when they cross... so you slow down obviously and I have the loudest horn you can get but they still ignore it so you just keep pressing through but slowly.

Like any one on the road be it in a car or on a bike they should only proceed as is safe to do so.

The pedestrians boil my piss as I'm sure I boil the piss of the drivers but you all want to get home at the end of the day.

Last edited:

Back