Cyclists who don't honk or bell.

Does that happen to you? its happened to me few times while walking, a bike just wizzez past from out of know where without any warnings and i have accidentally knocked someone of a bike before it was on the alexandra bridge but that was not my fault and pedestrians have rights, he should have warned me from behind, like i have got eyes in the back of my head.
I’ve been out quite a lot recently on my bike and I think I need to invest in a air horn as nee fucker takes any notice of the bell as they’re either letting their dogs or toddlers run riot or have ear phones in so can’t hear anything.

Riding on pavements ? :eek:. As say barely do it theres some right arrogant ignorant dangerous drivers though

If your ding a ling's out ;) but there again you are called Bear so you can do it Bearly I suppose

Riding on pavements ? :eek:. As say barely do it theres some right arrogant ignorant dangerous drivers though

Cyclists can never do right in everyone's eyes. If they are on the pavement they annoy pedestrians, and if they are on the road at peak times, wobblying up a hill holding a mile long queue of traffic behind them, they are not going to make many friends either. Agree motorists seem a lot more impatient nowadays

Last edited:
Does that happen to you? its happened to me few times while walking, a bike just wizzez past from out of know where without any warnings and i have accidentally knocked someone of a bike before it was on the alexandra bridge but that was not my fault and pedestrians have rights, he should have warned me from behind, like i have got eyes in the back of my head.
You ok hun?

Back