Cyclists who don't honk or bell.

safcrob

Winger
Does that happen to you? its happened to me few times while walking, a bike just wizzez past from out of know where without any warnings and i have accidentally knocked someone of a bike before it was on the alexandra bridge but that was not my fault and pedestrians have rights, he should have warned me from behind, like i have got eyes in the back of my head.

Does that happen to you? its happened to me few times while walking, a bike just wizzez past from out of know where without any warnings and i have accidentally knocked someone of a bike before it was on the alexandra bridge but that was not my fault and pedestrians have rights, he should have warned me from behind, like i have got eyes in the back of my head.

Cut and paste from FB?

When approaching from behind I tend to leave lots of room. Just in case. However, if it's some buffoon weaving about the road or cycle path, headphones on head in phone, I'll give them about an inch and a half and roar in a manly fashion (in the style of a Morrissey yelp to the ears of most, I'd imagine, but we all have our fantasies) as I pass. Treat people with the same respect they treat you and all that.

Back