Cycling....

Status
Not open for further replies.
For me, as already said. Jelly babies for energy, peanuts or salted crisps are handy to replace salts, also bananas. I use SIS electrolytes in my water.

Yeah I would say that it pretty good, but it partly depends if you have resistance on if that makes sense . Keep it up , good stuff

I have no idea about resistance tbh, I just go on for 30 minutes after working out. I will have a play around with the settings tomorrow night when I am there

I have no idea about resistance tbh, I just go on for 30 minutes after working out. I will have a play around with the settings tomorrow night when I am there
Ask one of the staff if unsure ? There’s bound to be a resistance option , the more resistance be like cycling uphill , if you’re just staying flat all the time you’re not getting as strong in the legs as you could be and not burning off as many calories , it could be too easy

Ask one of the staff if unsure ? There’s bound to be a resistance option , the more resistance be like cycling uphill , if you’re just staying flat all the time you’re not getting as strong in the legs as you could be and not burning off as many calories , it could be too easy

Will do mate, will report back.

I can confirm there is resistance, getting better everytime like :cool:

I'm not meaning to piss on your chips but miles per hour on a static exercise bike means nothing. Literally nothing. Even with resistance.

It's only a number for you to use to track improvement.

Awww man thanks a lot :lol:

What is the best form of cardio for burning stomach fat?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back