Cyberpunk 2077

Completed it ages ago - I really enjoyed it. The story was good and glad it tried to keep everything all "Cyberpunky". I only encountered 2 real bugs in the game - 1 which was patched straight up about a day or two after I encountered it (in which I just went and cleared loads of the small missions). There was 1 small mission which was bugged but after waiting a bit for it to be fixed I just thought fuck it and completed the last mission.

Loved it personally. I'm on PC so not sure what other hassles others are getting - I got nowt really bar those 2 above (which only 1 broke the main mission on the story line I was going down - Dumdum didnt appear where he should have in the club).

Those not getting it (on PC) because they think it is a buggy mess go get it, yes I guess some are having major issues (consoles?) but you might be like me where it just works.

Completed it ages ago - I really enjoyed it. The story was good and glad it tried to keep everything all "Cyberpunky". I only encountered 2 real bugs in the game - 1 which was patched straight up about a day or two after I encountered it (in which I just went and cleared loads of the small missions). There was 1 small mission which was bugged but after waiting a bit for it to be fixed I just thought fuck it and completed the last mission.

Loved it personally. I'm on PC so not sure what other hassles others are getting - I got nowt really bar those 2 above (which only 1 broke the main mission on the story line I was going down - Dumdum didnt appear where he should have in the club).

Those not getting it (on PC) because they think it is a buggy mess go get it, yes I guess some are having major issues (consoles?) but you might be like me where it just works.

I haven't got the patience to complete it, but do keep going back to it. Really enjoying it. After the initial issues with the latest update, it settled quickly.

Only minor bugs for me on PS5 like dead enemies in unnatural positions and stuff like that.

Only minor bugs for me on PS5 like dead enemies in unnatural positions and stuff like that.
Some are actually hilarious, I parked the beast by the road and went somewhere, came back and it was doing donuts by itself :lol:. Ive seen cars suddenly launch themselves up into the air. I love the game though and am slightly obsessed.

Some are actually hilarious, I parked the beast by the road and went somewhere, came back and it was doing donuts by itself :lol:. Ive seen cars suddenly launch themselves up into the air. I love the game though and am slightly obsessed.
I'm loving it as well. Not as good as the Witcher but still a very good game. I just wish I could switch between first person and third person views when walking about.

Just got a lend of this off a mate, ill be playing on a bog standard PS4, wish me luck :lol:
It should be fine, just watch out for any of the following

1) your car doing donuts in the middle of the road

2) people picking up a drink and it remaining on the table whilst they proceed to pretend to drink it

3) gangbangers menacingly watching you with their arms around ladies who are standing 2 feet away

4) my personal favourite of cars launching themselves up into the air

:lol:

I'm playing it on PC, about 15 hours in.

So far had one random crash, my parked car doing a wheelie like its boot was full of lead and a few phones/cigarettes etc floating in mid air after the npc moved their hands away.

It's a real shame as its a great game to play, good story, looks beautiful, nice music etc just these bugs/glitches break the immersion for me.

I'm playing it on PC, about 15 hours in.

So far had one random crash, my parked car doing a wheelie like its boot was full of lead and a few phones/cigarettes etc floating in mid air after the npc moved their hands away.

It's a real shame as its a great game to play, good story, looks beautiful, nice music etc just these bugs/glitches break the immersion for me.
I played it all the way through without a single crash. The only problem I had was on one of the side missions. Nothing game-breaking though.

Just got a lend of this off a mate, ill be playing on a bog standard PS4, wish me luck :lol:

I'm gonna wait until the next update (which has been delayed due to some cyber attack/hack at the studio) and see what is like then. If it's still crap I'll keep waiting

It should be fine, just watch out for any of the following

1) your car doing donuts in the middle of the road

2) people picking up a drink and it remaining on the table whilst they proceed to pretend to drink it

3) gangbangers menacingly watching you with their arms around ladies who are standing 2 feet away

4) my personal favourite of cars launching themselves up into the air

:lol:

Ha ha cheers! I dont really mind bugs and glitches if the game is good. If it crashes constantly though then it would be a nightmare. I read through the Night City world guide and it sounds awesome. Just hope I can get past the bugs.

Well I had a couple of hours on this over the weekend and Im enjoying it. The good old basic PS5 is running it fine, although I have had a couple of funny things happen. People just walk through me, in the training segment I would jump on the pad to go to the next tutorial and when I appeared id either be spinning around on the spot or walking into the closest wall, I wasnt doing anything :lol:. Also a couple of occasions now where Ive gone back to my car and its floating about a metre off the ground. Nothing game breaking yet and no crashes, Im saving it often though just in case.

The game itself is breath taking, Ive never played a game where the world seems lived in. Ive hardly scratched the surface but everywhere I go something is going on. Stopped at some traffic lights and saw someone get car jacked before the police arrived and gunned them all down. I was getting into the car of some gang leader and gunfire erupted from across the street as we casually drove off. Loving it to be honest.
I meant the basic PS4

Last edited:

Back