Cyberpunk 2077

Sony still don't have it on the digital store so I'd be reluctant to trust that the game is much better than it was when taken down.

Its a shame because the game looks mint, exactly my type of game but the bugs and things would spoil it for me. If it was the odd glitch I would be fine but not if its going to spoil the game. My mate has it for the PS4 Pro and he said it runs canny well on that but from what Ive seen and read it doesnt do well on a normal PS4 at all.

Its a shame because the game looks mint, exactly my type of game but the bugs and things would spoil it for me. If it was the odd glitch I would be fine but not if its going to spoil the game. My mate has it for the PS4 Pro and he said it runs canny well on that but from what Ive seen and read it doesnt do well on a normal PS4 at all.
I’m very addicted and the bugs don’t affect me much (but I’m a veteran gamer and have seen worse bugs than this )

Last edited:

seen a vid on YouTube comparing the original release and latest patch and it looks miles better. I’m still waiting until the next patch before I go back on it

Thanks everyone, Ill leave it again for another few months and ill have a look at it again. Ill give those youtube vids a watch too, cheers.

Back