Cyberpower

Status
Not open for further replies.

Do you not have an existing monitor you could use. So drop the monitor and buy that once you have more cash ?

I got my Alien ware from dell out let. Then changed the graphics card and upgraded the ssd at a later date. Also for the monitor from amazon warehouse. For about third cheaper than dell.

Do you not have an existing monitor you could use. So drop the monitor and buy that once you have more cash ?

I got my Alien ware from dell out let. Then changed the graphics card and upgraded the ssd at a later date. Also for the monitor from amazon warehouse. For about third cheaper than dell.

Yea I have, I think that's what im going to do as they don't seem to be offering any further incentive for getting it all at once. Ill give amazon warehouse a browse for monitors, thank you.

I apologise for going on, but I just don't have the knowledge or days on end to do the research. I shopped my requirements round and this appears to be the best deal being offered:

cpu
Intel Kabylake i7 7700K
mob
ASUS STRIX Z270H GAMING
ram
16GB DDR4 2133MHz - 2x8
hdd
Samsung 750 Evo 250GB SATA 3 SSD
opt
24x Dual-Layer DVD-RW
Case
KoLink Luminosity ATX Midi Case
Gfx
nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB
OS
Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit
HDD
2TB Toshiba SATA 3
Cooler
Sapphire Vapour-X with Dual 120mm Fans

£1699.99

Although it doesn't appear to show the power supply. Will that cooler suffice?

Yea I have, I think that's what im going to do as they don't seem to be offering any further incentive for getting it all at once. Ill give amazon warehouse a browse for monitors, thank you.

I apologise for going on, but I just don't have the knowledge or days on end to do the research. I shopped my requirements round and this appears to be the best deal being offered:

cpu
Intel Kabylake i7 7700K
mob
ASUS STRIX Z270H GAMING
ram
16GB DDR4 2133MHz - 2x8
hdd
Samsung 750 Evo 250GB SATA 3 SSD
opt
24x Dual-Layer DVD-RW
Case
KoLink Luminosity ATX Midi Case
Gfx
nVidia GeForce GTX 1080Ti 11GB
OS
Microsoft Windows 10 64-Bit
HDD
2TB Toshiba SATA 3
Cooler
Sapphire Vapour-X with Dual 120mm Fans

£1699.99

Although it doesn't appear to show the power supply. Will that cooler suffice?

Edit: From Palicomp

@shogun1904 @googleboogle

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Back