cutting

Status
Not open for further replies.

supersesh

Winger
Ive cut twice now, first time i done high reps low weight as they suggest. Bench press dropped a full 15kg either side.

This time around I stayed on heavy compound 5x5, only lost 2.5kg either side.

Got down to exactly 13stone 2 again.

Just thought i'd mention this for anyone that's thinking about cutting.

I don't see why anybody would change to high reps low weight, the only thing you should really play around with when cutting is the overall volume.

aye same mate, i never understood why, just followed suit to be honest.

Getting my serious bulk on the go now, failed with my 1 rep max lift other day 105kg (bench press) increased carbs a little more and gonna try again on friday.

aye same mate, i never understood why, just followed suit to be honest.

Getting my serious bulk on the go now, failed with my 1 rep max lift other day 105kg (bench press) increased carbs a little more and gonna try again on friday.

Aye I found out the other day I can't box anymore due to my uni timetable/hours, so I'm now bulking. Probably bulk until February. Started out 2950-3000kcal average.

I say average because on my two leg days I like a pint of Ben & Jerry's afterwards, so I reduce intake on my rest days so that the average stays the same. I just punch all my numbers into a spreadsheet and it comes up with weekly average for protein, carbs & fat, aswell as overall calories :cool:

Aye I found out the other day I can't box anymore due to my uni timetable/hours, so I'm now bulking. Probably bulk until February. Started out 2950-3000kcal average.

I say average because on my two leg days I like a pint of Ben & Jerry's afterwards, so I reduce intake on my rest days so that the average stays the same. I just punch all my numbers into a spreadsheet and it comes up with weekly average for protein, carbs & fat, aswell as overall calories :cool:

Any chance of a copy of the spreadsheet? Not really sure where to start but wanting to have a go at bulking up for the first time this winter after losing 3.5stone over the last year or so!! Happy with my weight now but want to add muscle.

Any help appreciated.
Cheers

Any chance of a copy of the spreadsheet? Not really sure where to start but wanting to have a go at bulking up for the first time this winter after losing 3.5stone over the last year or so!! Happy with my weight now but want to add muscle.

Any help appreciated.
Cheers

No worries mate, PM me your email and I'll send it over tomorrow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back