Cutting the grass

Think the op has getting mixed up with cutting which is no problem and weeding and feeding the grass which should be done in 2 or 3 weeks once the its starts to take the nutrients and the weeds take the killer more efficiently with the warmer weather.

Bumping up rather than starting new.

What time is the latest it is acceptable to be cutting grass? I’m thinking neighbours with kids.

Bumping up rather than starting new.

What time is the latest it is acceptable to be cutting grass? I’m thinking neighbours with kids.
Depends on the age of the kids

If they are very young your neighbors will be used to being up all night so anytime up until about 6am should be ok

Depends on the age of the kids

If they are very young your neighbors will be used to being up all night so anytime up until about 6am should be ok

About 6 and 2/3 I think. I’ve sent a message to apologise. I only did it because my dog needed a hair cut so it’s was the best way of picking up all the fur. By the time I got in from work, made tea, then shaved the dog I couldn’t do it any earlier. It’s not like I sat around in the house all day then got it out after 8.

Few out late last night. Must have seen the forecast for the rest of the week

and it's garden bin collection day today :D

Back took 15mins starting just after 7, then front took another 5-10mins. Think I pissed off someone. Didn’t even cross my mind but it will now. Don’t want to be that neighbour.

Just after 7pm isn't too bad mind. I've done mine after tea before so around that time. Up to 8pm is probably the latest I would do it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Dinnit cut your grass. Let it go wild for the bees and orangutans and that.

Back