Curry

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm trying a Goan Curry Kit tonight which I will no doubt titivate. I marinated some boneless chicken thighs last night with yoghurt and various spices and will add some king prawns at the end. Plain basmati rice and naan to accompany it.
Just about to pour a Wood's rum for starters.

South Indian Chilli Mustard
Chicken Kamiri
Chicken Lazeez
Or a normal Garlic Chicken Bhuna Madras strength.

Love a decent curry and a decent one down here. Once a week for me.

Madras/Rogan/garlic chilli chicken Masala mmmmmm mostly from Ruchi on Hylton Road Thursday or Sundays for the special....

One of the hottest curries I've ever had was a Madras. I think the chef was pissed :lol:
Same here I like it hot and normally have a phall or vindaloo. Went to York and in this restaurant ordered a madras just to keep a lid on it. Needless to say it was volcanic. Had to nip in the bookies next day for a quick shit and it was hotter on the way out. Me piss was even hot.

madras/vindaloo/phall are all pretty much identical except for the amount of heat. the problem being that there is no standard whatsoever meaning a madras in one place could be similar to a phaal in another.

Morrisons are deeing theres for 1.50 each these week, not the ready meal things. Picked up a lamb rogan Josh, Chicken jalfrezi and prawn bhuna to hoy in the freezer. Usually make me own

Just had a lamb madras. Could and should have been more meat, but decent flavour and perfect heat 7/10

They spilt a small amount of Cobra from my glass when bringing the food over. Brought me a new large bottle so happy with the outcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back