Curry sauce with fish and chips??

Had a superb fish lot from Eastshore Fisheries last night but because of this thread refrained from a curry sauce accompaniment. :neutral:
Really nice though, sorry Tommy's.

Didn’t try it until a few years ago. It’s great like.

On the side as a dipping sauce mind, no good hoying it all over your plate.

Only salt, vinegar and lemon should be applied directly to the bait there mate
This.

Want fish and chips now.

I'd never get curry sauce myself like - mushy peas for me.

P.S. Depite being class otherwise, Downey's need to sort their curry sauce out like - shite.

Prefer gravy on me fish me like. Beautiful.
You dirty twat.

Last edited:
Only ever had in the vaterland, best one I ever had was in Hamburg.
I've had a few over there and each time they've been quite different. Best one was at the Oktoberfest - a git long barbecued wurst in a nice round bun with just the right amount of sauce over - lovely.

When they dish you up a sliced up hotdog smothered in sauce served with fries they're crap.

I've had a few over there and each time they've been quite different. Best one was at the Oktoberfest - a git long barbecued wurst in a nice round bun with just the right amount of sauce over - lovely.

When they dish you up a sliced up hotdog smothered in sauce served with fries they're crap.
Aye agreed, always had a currywurst as a starter, would normally end up with gyros mit pommes und Salad later on. Lush.

As long as the curry doesn’t come into contact with the fish, then absolutely.

People who have gravy with fish and chips should be shot though, f***ing wrang’uns.

Back