Curries

AndyGray1985

Striker
Mighty SMB,

I'm researching a project on a take-away/delivery chain of stores based on curries/tandoor food.

I'd like to know your main 3 reasons for choosing a curry for take-away and your spending limit per meal excluding drinks.

It will all end in a piss-take and ridicule, but serious answers are also appreciated.

Thanks in advance -

/Andy

'Cos they're lush.

If I get one, it tends to be a Sunday special because of the value for money - bout £11 for 4 courses n a couple of poppadoms I think.

I also sometimes like to get one when I have a cold, as it feel like the spice helps shift it.

Since doing deliveries for Spenny's only Indian Restaraunt and takeaway i no longer order them as i get 2 free a week

But usually because

A) its my fav cuisine

B) sunday 7 course specials are the titts

Reason to have a curry. = Nothing better or with as much choice.
Local.
Friday night treat.

Cost. Not a consideration, as all within range. Only time cost would escalate would be if i wanted more courses, which i never do, as i only eat half the main anyway. Keep the second half for my Sunday lunch.

Usually order one in if I can't be arsed to make all the stuff myself from scratch. That, and the fact that it's much nicer than when I make it, and there are no decent Indian restaurants near where I live so Deliveroo or Uber Eats it is.

It's almost always £40 for the two of us so £20 a head. Nee drinks.

I don't get takeaways that often but would probably be looking at about £15 quid per head down here (particularly if anyone goes for the specials). Not sure I'd always go for a curry (weill Indian curry) as first choice though, prefer Korean, Thai or Vietnamese if available.

Back