Currently 4 points off a play off place with two games in hand..

We've only won one game in the last two months so forgive me as I'll not be getting carried away talking about play offs just yet.

Not sure why, after another draw and only three wins in 17, everyone is sure we will go on a winning run.

We’re going up.
My biggest worry is if we do we will break the record in the Championship for shitest team ever

Time to worry about that is if it happens. If we are sold to a new owner with reasonable ambition they’d understand the need to invest heavily if we are going to have any chance of being competitive in the championship and it would more than likely involve changing the manager.

It's never been out of reach. There just haven't been any signs, we would be able to reach it.
To think we are now happy to get a 1-1 draw shows how things have changed.
A win against Lincoln will bring a bit of optimism back.

It’s not out of reach yet..

Dont fool yourself mate, UNLESS PP gets at least 1 striker in, we will not finish top 6. We could do with 2, but unless we strengthen in that department, we will contine to bob along flirting with 6th, but ultimately failing.
Can you imagine all the shit we have gone through this season we somehow still got promoted via playoffs

We left it late in 89-90 with a cracking run of 7 or so wins on the spin before losing home to Oldham ? The away form that season was incredible compared to the home form.

Last edited:
We've only won one game in the last two months so forgive me as I'll not be getting carried away talking about play offs just yet.

Not sure why, after another draw and only three wins in 17, everyone is sure we will go on a winning run.
Football is mental isn’t it

It is indeed. I've been proven completely wrong by Parky since the turn of the year.

I'm far from convinced we will go up, largely due to there being a few teams on very good form and our lack of a rolific striker, but we're in the race and that's more than I was expecting.

Let's hope I keep up my knack of being wrong.
I'll have a P please, Bob.

No matter what happens now it's been a tremendous turnaround, all credit to Parkinson. But I think we'll continue to strengthen. Beatring Barton's mob will be another big step if we can.

Back