Current heatwave in the UK

Sun hasnt split the sky in the NE for 4 days. Now it’s raining cats and dogs.

Whilst I appreciate people on here just love to argue, troll & disagree, Both in real terms and statistically this summer has been utterly shit overall.

Whilst I appreciate people on here just love to argue, troll & disagree, Both in real terms and statistically this summer has been utterly shit overall.
When it has been hot, its also been windy, which ruins it. Except today, its lovely today.

Barely any rain mind. Last night the exception.

I must live in a lovely bubble but the summer has been fine. Hardly rained and temperature has been just right for me. I don’t mind sticking another layer on if the temperature drops.
Don’t like it too hot for too long unless I’m on holiday

Do you like life? You seem to hate most aspects of it.

Last edited:
I must live in a lovely bubble but the summer has been fine. Hardly rained and temperature has been just right for me. I don’t mind sticking another layer on if the temperature drops.
Don’t like it too hot for too long unless I’m on holiday
Think this is where wires are being crossed, people are expecting spain ish like weather but some of us just appreciate not being freezing 🤣 aslong as I can wear my shorts I’m honestly not arsed

It was out the other day like was in beer garden.

I honestly can't remember it ever being as windy as it has been over the past year or so. Ever since that first storm hit.

Worst element of them all for me.

Aye the wind just feels like an accepted normal day to day thing now, to the point it’s noticeable if there is no wind. Don’t remember it being as bad years ago. Forever having to pick-up our garden furniture cushions or in more extreme cases put it all in the shed or down the alley way we’ve got.

Aye the wind just feels like an accepted normal day to day thing now, to the point it’s noticeable if there is no wind. Don’t remember it being as bad years ago. Forever having to pick-up our garden furniture cushions or in more extreme cases put it all in the shed or down the alley way we’ve got.
Barely ever got any wind in the summer in years gone by. Last summer was especially bad.
people are expecting spain ish like weather
Yep our summers shit because i expected it to be like Spain. Yep. That was my point. Well done

Last edited:

Back