Current heatwave in the UK

Mackem DJ

Striker
Utter dogshit. Woeful here… f•ck the North East. As bad as I can recall for ‘summer’. Sick of hearing how it’s as hot as Jamaica down south :lol:

Not sure how much nicer it is nearer the coast but it’s more like autumn here, sun seems to have barely split the sky for yonks. Just gives you another reason to hate the place.

Rant owa. No i’m not ok hun.

Utter dogshit. Woeful here… f•ck the North East. As bad as I can recall for ‘summer’. Sick of hearing how it’s as hot as Jamaica down south :lol:

Not sure how much nicer it is nearer the coast but it’s more like autumn here, sun seems to have barely split the sky for yonks. Just gives you another reason to hate the place.

Have you ever got anything nice to say mate? :lol:

Move down south then?

Absolutely glorious weather down here on the South Coast, and set to continue, reaching 27c by the weekend.

It's not called The Sunshine Coast for nothing👍

It’s not especially cold but where’s the sun? and whats the craic with the wind :lol:

Been as bad a summer as I recall for cloudy drab shite days.

Honestly you’ve no idea how shite it is up here. Has to be seen to be believed.
next few days its coming

Back