Current heatwave in the UK

Depends how long you have and what time of year.

The Rhodopy mountains are just jaw dropping, any time of the year.

Fly to Plovdiv, rent a car and just head South towards Greece.

Obviously the coast in summer, Varna or Burgas are great cities in the summer.
Looked at getting the train from Sofia to Plovdiv. It's usually a winter trip for me so the coast is out

Looked at getting the train from Sofia to Plovdiv. It's usually a winter trip for me so the coast is out
Bansko is lovely, might be busy in winter as it's a ski resort. South of Sofia but after 2 nights you would want a change.

Plovdiv is a cool city, easy spend 3 nights there. Lovely old town.

Try Plovdiv, flights direct there from UK.

About 40 minutes away is a lovely old Roman spa city called Hissar. Well worth a night or two.

Also whats the craic with often the best (or sunniest) weather of the day arriving at 7pm & 8pm ? As it is at this very moment.

No good to any fucker that.
Better than it being sunny when people are at work surely?

It’s absolutely glorious here, had a nice bbq when I got back from work. Few lunch time pints in a beer garden earlier as well…it’s about time cos the weather this year has been shite so far.

Utter dogshit. Woeful here… f•ck the North East. As bad as I can recall for ‘summer’. Sick of hearing how it’s as hot as Jamaica down south :lol:

Not sure how much nicer it is nearer the coast but it’s more like autumn here, sun seems to have barely split the sky for yonks. Just gives you another reason to hate the place.

Rant owa. No i’m not ok hun.
Move down south then.

Back