Current heatwave in the UK

Weather still glorious down here on the Sunshine Coast, showing Eastbourne in all its glory.

A tad cooler today at 23c, but nonetheless pleasant late June weather for the Tennis tournament down here this week.

Overcast now, DJ fruitcake will be here shortly
I’m maintaining, the worst summer ever. Absolutely shite sat onwards too :lol:

People are THAT desperate on here to get one over on other posters they are blinded as to reality.

Yeah it might be a bit nicer generally near the coast, yeah it’s been dry & warm (gardens are now dying for rain, literally), yeah there have been occasional hot sunny days but by and large it’s been utter shite.

What good is it being 20oC when you are sat under a wall of grey cloud most the day. Divvys

I’m maintaining, the worst summer ever. Absolutely shite sat onwards too :lol:

People are THAT desperate on here to get one over on other posters they are blinded as to reality.

Yeah it might be a bit nicer generally near the coast, yeah it’s been dry & warm (gardens are now dying for rain, literally), yeah there have been occasional hot sunny days but by and large it’s been utter shite.

What good is it being 20oC when you are sat under a wall of grey cloud most the day. Divvys
:lol::lol::lol::lol:

All my fault really. Had a new lounger delivered Saturday n we’ve had 27 minutes of sun since.
Shite being on coast tbf.

Back