Currency rates

Status
Not open for further replies.

What currency do I use in Croatia. Seem to think I used Euros a few year back when visiting Dubrovnik but is it better using the local sheckles? I hate the f***ing euro

Politics forum this shite - whats the matter, have you lot got bored of wanking each other off over there and are now having to pollute the main board with your drivel?

What currency do I use in Croatia. Seem to think I used Euros a few year back when visiting Dubrovnik but is it better using the local sheckles? I hate the f***ing euro
Use Kuna.

Exchange rate tends to track the Euro as far as the comparison with Sterling goes so you don't really get any more for your money.

Where you do click is that the prices they charge in Euros tend to work out more than in Kuna when you do the reverse comparison.

Use Kuna.

Exchange rate tends to track the Euro as far as the comparison with Sterling goes so you don't really get any more for your money.

Where you do click is that the prices they charge in Euros tend to work out more than in Kuna when you do the reverse comparison.
Just bought some Kuna this morning for our hols. The Euro is accepted in many places in Croatia but I'll be using Kuna for most stuff.

Just bought some Kuna this morning for our hols. The Euro is accepted in many places in Croatia but I'll be using Kuna for most stuff.
Lass at work stopped off in Dubrovnik last year during a cruise and she found that the prices in Euros were way above what were being charged in Kuna.

She only had Euros as the rest of the stop-offs were in Euro-using countries so was stuck with using them. Apparently wouldn't have been any better off changing them on the ship due to the commission charged.

Aussie dollar is dropping aswell which is no good. Transferring a decent amount this week and have lost out on £100 as it stands in 24 hours :confused:

just posted this so you can tell us you are going to Croatia.. you should go in the Saab

I'm ganning to Italy an arl in September. The Saab is getting bit underused at the moment. Its frustrating as it has a cracking motor in it.

Kuna's it is chaps. Cheers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back